All things Product Design
Working on something meaningful and impactful in the Health Care sector. Using UX to improve people's lives
Co-founder for an agency that design & build multiple solutions for SMBs and government during Covid-19.
UrbanEater: simple online ordering platform build for non-tech savvy SMB owners to launch their online ordering presence in just days to setup and running.
Check-in Robot: offer check-in tracing functions required by government that also handle queueing as well as screening surveys.
Blinki.io: an URL linking and metrics tracking platform for SMB and creator to have a central URL for multiple links as well as generating QR codes
• Staff product designer - design company’s flagship product and experience
• Conduct user research on a unique business model product with multiple user types
• Build the company’s design system and develop design patterns
• Establish Voice UX patterns and guidelines and AI suggestions interface
• Led the research and design for our portfolio of products including desktop and mobile applications
• B2B2C business model
• Core application users are consumers from major banks
• Hired and grew UX team to a team of 5 designers, mentor and led by example
• Introduced and implement Invision to the company, significantly improved clients interaction
• Identified and designed an unify top bar design as cohesive element across core applications
• Design & develop a Design System, successfully improved UX consistency internally and externally
• Forward thinking UX helped led to $34m funding and winning multiple awards including:
– Deloitte Fast 500 / Buy Side Technology / Best Sell-Side Mobile Initiative awards
Panel discussion with experts from ADPList, Springboard and Sketch on making a strong start to your career in Product Design. We will be covering potential interview questions, soft skill enhancements, insider tips and what industry-leading companies look for in a Product Designer.
For these three seasoned design leaders, the best user journey is a straightforward one.
Upon designing the Tier1 Mobile App from 0-1 as the sole designer, it was named “Best Mobile Solutions Provider” in the 2020 Waters Rankings, presented by Waters Technology at Waters Rankings and Sell-Side Technology Awards.